BULLETIN BOARD

Here's a heads-up of some of the events and happenings that I am interested in, so, by the law of sympathetic resonance aka vibration I hope you may be too!

First up, news on Lynn Hayes. Lynn and I both have had blogs for a number of years - since when there were only a handful of us, with Elsa P firmly at the helm. How astrology online has blossomed since then eh!

Lynn and I are very much on the same wavelength when it comes to our choice of topics and 'take' on the celestial/terrestrial marvel. Nowadays Lynn hosts a hugely popular blog on Belief.net but has recently branched out into radio! You can find her on Blogtalkradio every Sunday or listen to the archived shows and podcasts from here When I free up some time, I might do some podcasts. Being strongly Uranian, I could never commit to the routine of a regular show but I greatly admire those who can.

Anyway, back to Lynn. She has a very calming presence and a solid grasp of astrology and she's highly recommended by me, so please tune in.

Debbie Ford and myself have a resonance too. Both of us appear to have achieved a 'Spiritual Divorce' and now, in tandem with the ongoing Saturn/Uranus opposition, which I mentioned earlier, Debbie has released a brand new movie called The Shadow Effect. You can watch that here and the main page of Debbie site is here Saturn would be the shadow and Uranus, the light in this context.

A wonderful book to tell you about now. Don't be fooled by the title, this is an esoteric goldmine. It's called The Principles of Light and Colour

Finally, all those of you who are reading this are meant to be here. What you are about to click on - and hopefully watch (but you will have to set aside 2hours and 45mins) will change the way you view the world. It will lead to nothing short of a paradigm shift - as those of you who have viewed the Zeitgeist movies will confirm. If you are an American it is a must see, even if you have already read David Ovason's Secret Architecture book. So turn off the phone grab a drink and settle down to watch.... Here is the movie

This is all part of the ongoing exposure of the truth about accepted traditions, establishments and Governments ushered in by Pluto in Capricorn.

Do not judge what this film is going to reveal from the first minutes or even the first 15 or so, just keep watching. It is not a 'conspiracy' movie. If you don't feel moved to watch, you are probably not ready to assimilate the content at this time. That's fine, it's just not for you at the moment and you'll arrive at the truth another way or this will cross your path again at a later date.

Watch out for the part on power lines at 19 mins and think of AstroCartoGraphy!

This film leads me to tell you about this site What an erudite man Peter Dawkins is and, as synchronicity would have it, after I discovered this film, I realised that the information my mother had sent me that very week about a talk she thought I would be interested in, was to have been given by Peter. I had not read her message properly and I had missed it. At that point I thought I had never heard of Peter but I subsequently discovered that I have had one his books (unread) on my shelves for about 12 years.

Truly finally (I think) here's a link to a site that will teach you all you need to know about Lucid Dreaming - a very Jupiter/Neptune subject indeed. Learn how to do it now and you stand a much better chance of success with the aspect due to perfect this time around on July 10th

Oh and don't forget your Vision Board

Enjoy the links